VIP Membership/BU App (Pay as you go)
This is a monthly subscription that includes access to the all areas of the website and the Balance University app! Gain access to video's of EVERY exercise in the BU program, as well as worksheets available on the app.You'll also gain acces to interviews with professionals and those that have completed the course, as well as adatabase 30+ important websites and more!
- A website database of over 30+ sites that include AAA, AARP, Osteroporosis Foundation, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, American Bar Commission on Law and Aging and many more.
- Watch interviews with professionals, from physicians to therapists, that deal with all area's of the "aging process".
- Watch previoulsy recorded classes and lectures.
- Gain priority access to Chris and/or a BU certified trainer for any questions or further instruction.
Steps to access the VIP members area:
- You must be registered with Emeritus Health. Click on "Log in/Register" on the menu title bar.
- "Register" must be in BLACK writing. ("Log in" should be in BLUE writing.)
- You will enter your name, email address and a password. (Your password is whatever you would like it to be but make sure it's one you will not easily forget.)
- NOW, you want to "log in". So, click on "log in" and make sure that it is in BLACK writing.
- Enter the same email and password you typed in the "Register" portion.
- Emeritus Health staff will then approve your access. This could take up to 2-3 hours.